Oral and Whole Health
Kelli speaks with honesty and humor about oral and whole health, making science accessible and entertaining! She offers workshops and educational courses to businesses, healthcare institutions, and other organizations.
Often focusing on peri-menopause and menopause topics, your audience will leave with practical information on how to make smarter lifestyle choices to live long, healthy lives before, during, and after menopause.
Kelli’s keynotes will engage and inspire your audience to live better, feel better, and lead better.
She speaks on a wide variety of healthcare and leadership topics to both healthcare professionals and the general public.
She will tailor her presentation and topic to your specific audience.
Kelli’s science-based background combined with her intelligent, positive demeanor generates an ease of understanding for all her health messages and take-home tips. Speaking topics include women’s health, oral/systemic link and leadership / communication skills.
Check out some of Kelli’s current courses.
BODY ON FIRE: Understanding Inflammation’s Role in Oral/Systemic Connections
- Review the mechanism and role of inflammation in the body
- Identify key inflammatory mediators and their systemic action
- Understand periodontal disease as a chronic inflammatory disease affecting multiple systemic conditions
- Discover new connections between peridontitis, the prostate, and colon cancer
Agents of change: leadership communication, conflict, and collaboration
- Recognize and assess the qualities of an effective leader
- Discover your personal leadership style and how this affects your team
- Investigate conflict management tools
- Learn strategies to increase communication effectiveness with your clients and co-workers
In-n-Out: Oral Health and the Digestive Tract
- Discover explanations why the incidence of oral cancer in non-tobacco users is increasing
- Explore the acid reflux connection to esophageal cancer
- Investigate the oral cavity as a breeding reservoir for H.Pylori
- Explore colorectal cancers and oral health connections
martinis & menopause: exploring Oral & systemic Implications in women's health
- Understand the clinical definition of perimenopause and menopause
- Identify signs and symptoms of perimenopause
- Describe systemic systems affected by hormonal changes including vasomotor, cognitive, and dental
- Identify coping skills to manage this change of life
- Describe the role of the dental professional in understanding and educating patients
What Kelli’s Audience is Saying:
“Wonderful energy, great information! Best speaker I’ve been to yet!”
“Your presentation was fantastic! Everyone raved about how much they gained from the information you shared and your interactive style! They wanted more!”
“Professional, knowledgeable, articulate, excellent speaker, and charming!”
“Best dental hygiene program of all mid-Winter seminars! Four star speaker!”
Let me inspire, educate
& entertain your audience
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to connect with you.
Please fill out this contact form and let me know how I can help you!