Grab a martini, let's demystify menopause.
Today’s Topic: Seasons change. Are you ready?
Today I want to talk with you about changing of the seasons, and being prepared for everything that changes as the school year starts again.
A couple of weeks ago, we lost all power - the whole neighborhood grid went out. I was running around looking for flashlights, finding flashlights, and I had no batteries in them… I even put on a headlamp that I use for camping - and the batteries were dead!
The message was that I was NOT prepared. Our household was not prepared for that change.
That got me thinking. When the seasons change, and schedules change, we all need to do a reevaluation. How are we going to prepare for the new season?
There are a couple of areas for all of us to think about:
- Food. What are we going to do so we can eat healthfully in this next season?
- Fitness. How are we going to fit exercise into our new weekly schedule?
- Family. Is there a different way we are going to have to change our schedules so we have time for our family, and the things that are important to us?
- Finances. What do we need to be doing to look at our finances to get where we want to be?
- Fun. How are we going to have fun in this new season?
This week I encourage you to take a few minutes to sit still with yourself and think about these areas, and what you’ll do to prepare to move into this next season.
Until next time, be well!
I’m Kelli. I am a menopause survivor, who has catapulted, stumbled, laughed, and cried my way to the other side of perimenopause and menopause. Along the way I’ve learned invaluable tips and resources to live my best self and beat the Hormone Groan!
No longer a hormone hostage (at least most days), my goal is to help you live well and with personal power through all the changes we go through in this incredible journey of life!